View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:42 AM

aoc230 is on a distinguished road

you sent me crap, i sent you back the same item(exactly as you sent it and took pics to prove it). i can go ahead and post all the evidence if you want??? pics, your online post, our conversations. you lied now your trying to get out of it... if i wanted a controller, why would i buy one for 475$, break it and send it back to only get my money back(sounds like you know how the system works and YOUR working it)???? doesn't make sense columbo!!! you yourself full out admitted you thought it was in fact an aquacontroller 3 pro and tried to convince4 me it was??? lier!! here's a quote for you guys from the seller
" Originally Posted by ntotheblue
yeah you're right big difference this replaces the pro series that has been outdated for more than 6 years, with all new programming and features, has for the rusting I admit that I add it near my tank which over time might have picked up some moisture, I should have kept it in a better place. you can send it back to me and I will gladly refund you the money!!!"

so like i mentioned, this guy is doing EXACTLY what hes trying to say im doing, hes playing the system. got a controller that he believed was in fact an aquacontroller3pro(if you notice has alot of EXTRA items on hand???) and probably not working or up to his standard, sell it to only get complaints and states the buyer broke it... i tracked EVERYTHING.. he was honestly trying to convince me it was the pro addition.

the tracking number works... it wasn't working online web(they don't know why either)... if you call the tracking number in it worked and they were able to track the package but online was a no go, and that's why paypal kept droping it(he even lies about that)(you have the slip with the tracking number on it, i have the info i sent you(dated), lets see if you are a lyer... lets see if that tracking number you say never worked is the exact same one you signed off on when excepting the package? prove it, i can now you???)

also, i never took the 100$ as the web site he wants you to except funds on and input info, looks like its a scam in itself(ive never seen this site before for payments??? i mean if he has a paypal account(which i paid thru) and we originally did it thru papal why use another site?... didnt even try and send the 100$ back thru paypal the original way i paid??? you come up with your own conclusions on that one, but fishy to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntotheblue View Post
Item was shipped to you in good condition and has described I only mentioned 2 probes and not 3 we made our deal through paypal and only now I know why you were never able to show evidnce towards the complaint you put in only to find out that the item I sent you in excellent condition was shipped back in broken pieces you obviously wanted to get your money back from paypal without me showing them evidence so you shipped after the resolution was done and that is why you never came up with a tracking number and paypal is my full evidence that you are a lost case now why would I do paypal and send you an item not described has in the sale only to have it sent back to me and have paypal refund you the money without me being able to do anything about it. I was away for a few days and sent you $100 without even knowing the condition of the item you sent me so Now I got a broken aqua controller and out of luck for $100! Please refund me the money or find yourself for harrassment and fraud charges!!

Last edited by aoc230; 01-29-2010 at 05:52 AM.