View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:05 AM

Midway is on a distinguished road

Hi, i got a bunch of them from someone close to Edmonton. Don't really remember his handle here, but he breeds them. Maybe someone else remember who this guy is. I got a bunch of them like a said before, i put some in my refugium and some in my display. I had a really bad aptasia problem but really don't know who got rid of them, if it were the nudi or the copper band i had too. Well what i noticed that the copper band refused to eat once the aptasia was gone but i never saw him eating aptasia, maybe he ate them at night or in fact were the nudis that got rid of them.

Anyways, the copper band ended up dead after that cause like i said he refused to eat anything once the aptasia was gone. I think i have an email from this guy some where, i'll try to find it if i can.

FYI, even if you put some of those guys in your tank, but the way, how big is your tank? It'll take some time, sometimes months for them to start getting rid of them depending on your tank size and these guys need to breed first in order to attack the aptasia properly.

Man get to know yourself and you will get to know the Universe and the Gods!!