View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 03:28 PM
Just a guy..

Aquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the roughAquattro is a jewel in the rough

We have to remember that many people have many different views. My view is regardless of what I do or don't do, people will always buy hard to keep fish. And they will often die.
I feel I've learned enough, and from past experience, know these can be kept, and have ordered a replacement net caught MI.

My decision was intentional, Ii didn't happen past a fish at the store and go wow, I want that there purdy fish.

My first MI was in tank for 2 years. Happiest fattest fish ever. When I moved it to my display, I turned off 2 of my 4 pumps, and the remaining were set at 10% flow. 6 hours later my daughter was airlifted to Children's Hospital and I had to leave with no notice and forgot to turn pumps back on. That is exactly what killed a fish that would have spent many more years in my tank, regardless of who wants to argue it. Low O2 killed all my large fish over my absence. Period.
From my recent experience, I have a few lessons learned, and will try again next week.

I will not argue morality with ANYONE that keeps ANY fish in a glass box in their livingroom.