Thread: Duck Dynasty
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:02 PM

The Grizz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
you got any official publication to that, went through there whole webside, no gang members on staff cast or crew, or if there is they don't admidt it.

I would not doubt if they consulted with ex gang members or what not, but still its a show that caters to wannabe's and not to the general riding public.

now I don't say you have to be a wannabe to watch it. different strokes for different folks, heck I even like watching highway to hell (even though it is totaly over dramaticised and made to look a lot worse than it is. people don't realize it took them 3 years to make the first season.)

Steve
Do a damn google search Steve and see for yourself, there are atleast 4 HA member that I came across alone in 5 mins. Frankie Diamond, Happy, Auto & the old dude in prison that has the hole in his throat are all past or present members

I am in the general public of riders along with several of my friends & family. I know many many people that ride from being associated with the Ride For Sight for 12 yrs and it does cater to the general public, you have no clue what you even talking about really.

SOA can not use HA reference on there own personal website without permission from all chapters around the world & yes I do know what I am talking about since I have grown up around the HA & have a few good friends as members.

8' - 165gal Reef
DIY LED's Build
2012 Nano Contest Winner
Febuary 2013 POTM Winner
300 gal + 60 gal Complete DIY Build

Last edited by The Grizz; 12-09-2012 at 06:15 PM.