Thread: A.G.E. tank's
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:12 PM

Pan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
You could also double up the glass bottom with larger holes in the top layer for the same countersunk effect. The top layer could also be plastic but you'd have to leave room for expansion.
I could....I would not feel very good about doing it that way though.

There are many considerations, so far I have more cons than pros....but I will give it a bit to see.

As I am thinking of keeping to a smaller system...135 gallon is sticking in my head, I may hold off on the Hybrid tank.

I have many things floating in my head, but experience has taught me, misgivings or hesitations on on purchase are usually for a reason.

I have seen some concept tanks in build threads...I have a miracles aquarium pricelist....I know the quality of them personally...I can do a comparison I guess.

Seems everyone is happy with the concept builds.

On a side note...if anyone reads this ( I may have to put in another thread)
Does anyone know which vendors here...or others that ship utilize Quality Marine for their livestock?

I was ordering from Ontario before...can't anymore...but it is good to know whats available...and what CAN be ordered.

I have little experience with a lot of the Vendors on here as they were not around when I would have required them...and I had a good place so I stopped looking.