Thread: 75 gallon reef
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 06:03 PM

Llorgon is on a distinguished road

Once the stand was complete I was able to get the plumbing done. Unfortunately I had to redo all of it from the last build in order to fit with the trigger systems sump. Luckily my first attempt at plumbing was a success and there were no leaks!

For equipment I have the 2 SB reef lights I got with the tank originally, 2 octo pulse 2, Vario 4 return pump, tunze ato, wave engine and an apex. I had the atk, but when I set it up it wouldn't turn on. I have had a lot of issues with the atk so I decided to switch to the tunze.

The wave engine has been pretty good so far. I got it to get rid of all the power bricks. After a few hiccups on setting it up it's been pretty solid. The apex on the other had has been a bit hit and miss. The salinity probe seems to be way off even after calibration and it just hasn't felt like it was worth the money yet. But maybe I'm not using it to the full capabilities yet.

For the refugium section I added the tunze 8831 submersible refugium light. So far it's been great. Been growing gha like crazy. Haven't tried chaeto yet though.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk