View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 07:49 PM

Torx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdss View Post
I went to 3 different shows. Being green I did not know any better. Wardog thank you. If you are ever in the G.T.A. visit the local shops. You will NOT be disappointed.

Only YOU care nobody else does. Please no tears. This guy actually LIVES for social media. He cries to mods. like a baby and the mods. fall for it.

WOW ! You REALLY are a compulsive liar.
I do not live for social media, but I do promote the event and you are always posting on my listings so I get notified every time you post lol. Yes, I care when someone is going around slandering me and an event that I put on. It is a social event for people in the hobby. It brings hundreds of people together and is a great event. Obviously you do care as well as every year you troll the net trying to find posts to rant over despite only every going to 1 Fragfest.

I honestly have never complained to a single mod about you. Your posts get you deleted and banned. Yesterday it was because you were name calling and harassing people and you were banned from the FB page before that for the same reason plus you told a woman (who was also a moderator of the page) to go back to the kitchen and let the men talk business. I honestly am tired of the posts you make and look forward to when you stop harassing people, myself included, over this event. Pretty sure this is the only place on social media left where I advertise the event and you haven't been banned from. So hopefully this will stop soon.