View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 07:41 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I run 4x54w t5's outside of the Mitras. I had these before with the Radiums though.

I tried the tank on the Mitras alone (mind you when it was only 3) but I was not happy at all with the coverage (or lack thereof). I wish I could do more t5's but there isn't enough space over the tank. And, well, that, and the fact that I don't like buying new t5's all the time. 4 is already more than enough to replace on a schedule.

Quote:
Screenwriting died, buttons died, USB ports died, led clustered died, one unit went into permanent 6k mode 24/7....
Ah, yeah that sucks.

The reason I was asking is, and this is what's prompted me to write this thread - I was noticing I have some fairly significant fading out on SPS on one side of the tank. It makes me worried there's something going on with the Mitras that's over the corals in question. I think I need to take it down and investigate further fairly soon. It could just be bad luck and coincidence with the corals but ultimately there's always a reason for stuff...