Thread: AEFW WARNING
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 05:18 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

That name isn't gonna get mentioned unless you want the ban hammer coming down...lol Wardog is always hammer happy....just kidding. Let's just grab our pitchforks and go for a good old witch hunt....burn the tank and house down.

All jokes aside, I am a firm believer on buying only fresh cuts on sps or any other corals that I can cut for that matter. Even stuff with a skeleton like most lps, I would use epoxy or glue to cover all that exposed skeleton after dipping. Frag plugs and maricultured sps colony cement bases are the worst for harbouring aefw eggs and other pests like majano, aiptasia along with nuisance algaes like bryopsis. Never really get why people are adamant to have it on a frag plugs, you are just buying someone else's hidden problems. Don't be a cheap fart trying to save that extra little bit coral by not cutting the base off and end up with pain and suffering for losing your whole tank.

Word of advice, if you are like me and have thousands of dollars invested in the tank, please due diligence when it comes to your tank. No one is to be the blame except for yourself.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013