View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 06:03 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I looked at those exact 2 myself. I can't remember what specifically pushed me to the D10, it was either cost or maybe the 8000 hadn't been released quite yet when I was looking (and I sort of needed it right away as I was going on a trip a week later where I would be diving). Hard to go wrong with either Olympus or Canon in my opinion though so pick the one that feels nicer in your hand. I love my D10, I take it everywhere. The goofy shape doesn't bother me, it's still small enough to fit in my pocket.

The only thing I wish the D10 did is shoot HD video. I don't think the 8000 will either, though. If memory serves, specification-wise they are pretty equivalent cameras. I think..

Anyhow I doubt you can go wrong with either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkton View Post
im kinda deciding on whether to get the olympic stylus 8000 or the canon d10, or any other waterproof camera. I hear better things about the canon d10, but i dont like its odd shape and color. Anyone out there that can simplify the choices for me (us)??