View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:00 AM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastlight View Post
How on earth did you get it up all by yourself!? Should have had the camera rolling that's amazing! Nice planned equipList. You're off to a nice start with that sexy looking tank and stand.
The tank and stand is all credit to Simon. Oh and I got the tank up on the stand by hulking it out ahaha. Actually I managed to get one end up on to the stand first and then grabbed the other end and just fed it to the stand. It was hard work, but the end result is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmaster View Post
Good job on getting the tank up... For mine I don't think I can lift it... I got a crushed finger just getting it from the back of the truck to my floor... all we did was a guided slide down a ramp onto rollers... we had four people and couldn't lift it... Also I think your ahead of my build already... I've been working at it for months...
Thanks for the pictures will be following along

Seriously bud, Im just building a tank. Not reinforcing the foundations, building my own rock, setting up an addition for a monster 320 gallon, your comming along just fine for your tank build bud. Thanks for the compliments though