Thread: Blue pvc pipe
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 05:55 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Krylon is meant for plastics and doesn't flake off the plastic.
I used it as a background on my tank, I can confirm it does flake off glass so I wouldn't use that for glass on the inside of the tank (like for an overflow or whatever - use acrylic). For pipes or anything else on the outside of the tank, and even for eggcrate for overflows - if it was me, I'd use Krylon and never think about it again. But everyone has different thresholds of comfort.

If not comfortable with painting the pipes but really set on having them blue, then I think BRS is the best bet for that. If the shipping is the reason for holding back on that then maybe see if you can do a group order with others to help defray that cost - there's always someone who needs some GFO or Magnesium or Calcium or whatever so hopefully that's something that can work out for the better.