View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 08:12 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarDog View Post
This sounds like a pretty good idea and is something I will seriously consider. The wife and I are starting to think about a new stocking list (no more tangs or rescue fish). The one remaining fish, male clown, appears not too bad and I'm starting to think he might have a chance. Guess I will try to catch him in the future and treat, if he survives. I'd really like to start the fallow period.
I think Myka nailed it on the head. Quarantine is important if you have an established tank with a lot to lose, not saying if you have only a few fishes that you don't have to worry. It all cost money. I think you can quarantine but just need to quarantine in the right tank, putting a larger fish in a 20 gallon quarantine is just not the best practice. Corals on the other hand can be quarantined in a 20 gallon tank with proper flow and lighting of course.

I do feel responsible for your loses and I think the only way to make it up to you is to set up that 120 for you. just tell me when and i'll be over...

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013