View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo#31 View Post
Sorry to hijack, much needed. At the least, I 100% agree that we should have some sort of member rating! Reefing is a small circle. Honour and respect should be the fisrst order of business. I have had many, many great experiences. But again, some idiots too. Like the time I called a sweet chunk of pectinia from a shutdown. We played “text tag” for a few days trying to align our schedules, then silence. He finally replies “sorry, sold, forgot who I had sold it to” ....right buddy. Forget what his name was because I re-named his contact “black listed” on my phone.
Most reefers I meet are top shelf individuals. Perhaps those of you that are less than honest or are unaware that people value you for your word and honour first, don’t forget....reefing is a very small circle. This isn’t Craig’s List.
I have driven an hour out of my way, and overpaid for a frag that I was no longer interested in, just to avoid being bundled up as a flake. So if you are an idiot....a low baller......or a flake......small world. We talk. We know who you are
Agreed Get the black list out.... I only name people on my phone I hate Cheap F**** and no show on my phone... lucky they never text me to get stuff.

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips