View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 04:38 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

Hey, since someone mentioned wings .. that reminds me about something about wings. I was at the Bowl and Finch over in Quarry Park (I think actually we have had a Calgary reef-nerd wing gathering there once already a couple years back ... I remember Brett and Kien being there anyhow so that makes it either a running get together thing or a reef nerd get together thing and seeing as I don't run it can't be that but anyhow I digress. "We were talking about the land of wings?" / "ZAT WAS TEN MINUTES AGO!!!!").

Anyhow. They have this ghost chili pepper wings dish now. Unlike most hot wings where they are usually saucy, these are marinated in some kind of ghost chili pepper marinade. They're not saucy whatsoever and it's the meat itself that carries the heat. It's a very ... odd sensation for a lack of a better way to describe the experience. Usually when you get past the outside layer of heat, it gets less hot, but in this case it is spicy the whole way through.

Anyhow, something to try if you're really into "hot" hot wings...