View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 06:13 AM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

Not much to report except for the fact that all nutrient levels are nearly at 0. Managed to pick up a frog spawn for a pretty good deal. It acclimated pretty quickly. We'll get shots of it eventually. And by eventually I mean when I can dial my lights back up to at least 30%. It's got some getting used to when it comes to the lighting situation.

I did come across the fact that the flow rate in my tank is to strong for LPS and softies and zoanthids(5500 GPH on a 75 Gallon Tank is SPS worthy). So I removed the tunze and the 2 fluvals in favor of 2 small 350gph fans that are always on and one 1350 GPH fan that is on every minute for one minute intervals all thanks to the Apex Controller that I'm using. And I switched back to the spray nozzle for my return so I can have better flow direction control.

Still having a bitch of a time with tuning the skimmer though. I cleaned it before use. Made sure the needle wheel was good. The air line and intake is unrestricted and I have the skimmer at Bubble Magus recommended depth. So hopefully in a week or so the break in of the skimmer will actually happen.