View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 03:38 PM
acanthastrea freak

Skimmerking is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Skimmerking Send a message via MSN to Skimmerking

update
Well a little update we went and bought another house. We are renting out the other one top and bottom. This will pretty much pay for the other one that we bought, so after signing the papers Tammy says lets put a 8 footer back into the wall there excellent. So about a month before moving into the house she tells me that I have no more feelings for you anymore. I need time away from you. I don't know if this is going to work. Really you Got TO BE KIDDING. WELL HERE I AM. she took over the house I have some one renting out the basement suite. A NURSE LOL. and ways its costing me 300 per month to live here. but I have the garage , pool , hot tub .. yaaaaaaaaa baby.

ok on to the upgrade I never did sell the cube . remember how it was to big for the dining room. Who needs a dining room. I 'm moving it into the house today and prepping it for a move. I will be running a open top for the Mitras light. Going to get a screen top since I have lost my yellow wrasse and mystery and leopard already. so I will upload pictures after folks so I 'm still here going somewhat strong.