View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 06:13 AM

dsaundry is on a distinguished road

If I could make a suggestion, as one who has had the 2 worst experiences this year that I have had in 10+ years reefing, I would advise you to hang on to the tank and stuff. You will regret it{selling} after a bit of time. I lost a total of 24 fish and a few corals and I was angry, sick and very frustrated at the hobby and myself. All that said, I went through a cool down and rethink period and my one tank is looking great again and I am even thinking about resetting up the other small one in the near future. This hobby definately has its highs and lows. Take your time, don't be in a hurry to give up, it takes a bit...Don't get too bummed out about it, take it slow and breathe a bit. Hang on to the tank and give it a while and then reset it up. Ato's are great and a must, I have one and they do work. Remember hind-sight is always 20/20 and there isn't anybody on this forum or any other one that hasn't lost something in this hobby that hurts a bunch. I hope you reconsider selling your set-up...but good luck either way.