View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 09:50 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse_Fanatic View Post
And I thought my tank was overcrowded. Based on today's pics, I can double my corals and still be okay. Good to know.

Looks totally awesome, btw.

Anthony
Thanks Anthony

We are trying to group corals based on knowing how they act and grow , for example the scoly and lobos only have feeders on the large polyp and are small at less than an inch , it would take a few years for these pieces to grow into each other and the feeders currently only have access to the bottom or skeleton of the piece above it .

I worry about the bubble as it almost touches the scoly but I only had the bubble fight with it the first day it was in , since then it doesn't see it as a threat most likely because of the angle and flow direction , this will likely change as the bubble grows large and fast though so at any given time the scoly can come off its glue and small tower.

We're going to fill in the gaps tonight with zoanthids and then we want to finish off the stand skirting And doser shelf in the next couple of weeks .

Got some good news last night as I noticed that the pink lemonade acro has covered its base and colors are almost back , this is the first real signs of improvement since dosing too much Alk thinking it was vinegar so I may add back more sps , right now it's only a couple acros and a montipora setosa in there the rest are patiently waiting and healing in the frag tank lol

Also finally got confirmation that our Pom Pom crab is still alive and doing well found it's cave last night Under a chalice and until now she's remained pretty elusive lol even snapped a blurry pic lol

Happy new years everyone!!!

Denny and Ruth