View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 04:27 PM

andestang is on a distinguished road
Default When is enough is enough ?

So when is enough is enough ? I've been in this hobby for a really long time and it is still one of my big interests, but I've been struggling with my main tank lately. From a major case of Aptasia, hair algae and now losing a few favorite SPS's. At first it was mostly time issues, then with the way the economy is going money(have to be a little more careful) and now add great discouragement. For me to carry on I'd think I would almost need to start something over and hence all the above-money, time and a happier attitude. I''ve been looking for a nice 230g - 300g tank for awhile, as Katherine would say - last big upgrade But with the bulk of my live rock not being worthy of going into a new tank,its again more money. Why does one have to love this hobby so ? So I'll sit on the fence a wee bit longer. Feel free to express ones feelings here, another reason to start this thread.
cheers

150g reef, 55g sump, T5's, Vertech 200A, Profilux III - German made is highly over rated, should just say Gerpan made.

Reefkeeper - individual obsessed with placing disturbing amounts of electricity and seawater in close proximity for the purpose of maintaining live coral reef organisms.