View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 06:01 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daplatapus View Post
Ok, so here's a bit of a final list that I'm thinking I will have in my 6' X 24" X 30" - 210 gallon.

1 - yellow tang
1 - Desjardini sailfin tang
1 - blonde naso tang
The wife wants a hippo tang, but I'm not sure...
1 - flame angel
1 - starry blennie
1 - yellow watchman/pistol shrimp combo
2 - true percula clowns
3 - green chromis
6 - Lyretail Anthias 1 male - 5 female
a few skunk cleaner shrimp
1 - coral banded shrimp

1 - RBTA
3-4 maxi mini's
1 - tuxedo urchin
1 - halloween urchin
various LPS, SPS and soft coral
Misc snail CUC

I would also like to add a couple of Wrasses - I'm looking at a Carpenters (or perhaps a McKoskers) and a Exquisite wrasse.

I would really like honest comments. If you really think the Sailfin and Naso are going be highly uncomfortable in a 210, let me know now (although it is honestly not what I want to hear, lol) but I need to hear it if it's the truth.
Yellow naso, redsea sailfin, and hippo(I think you will love the color combo) will be great additions to the tank, I would take out the flame, yellow watchman and pistol combo (or just the pistol it self) I was annoyed with it clicking all the time all through the night. Starry blenny is cool when they are young but I think there are so many others that would be more interesting. Lastly, I think the chromis could be replaced by some bangaii cardinals.

This is just some of my suggestions, really it all boils down to personal preferences. After all, it is your tank.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013