View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 06:40 AM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by StirCrazy View Post
so do I, but I guess this is just another contest I won't be entering as once again it will be for people who want to set up disposable tanks.

Steve
If I enter to contest my tank will be "disposable". I will return the corals to my main tank, and tear down the contest nano so I can take part in the next one too! I can't have 50 million nanos just for the sake of not "disposing" of them. I'm already on the fence whether I should take part in this contest because I have enough tanks as it is.

I've already said it in that other thread, but imo a nano is 20 gallons or less. The stock tank categories are interesting because they put a lot of emphasis on livestock selection and aquascaping. I liked that about the first nano contest...although some people took advantage of the [lack of defined] rules. I REALLY think livestock should not have a budget as I believe in the last contest that several of the participants had corals in their tanks that grossly out-valued what was recorded in their budget.

In order to make it as painless as possible on you Christy, I think you either need to set out many clearly defined rules with few possibilities for loopholes, or set very few rules, and let people give'r. You are a brave woman after seeing what Josh went through!!!

SPS fanatic.

Last edited by Myka; 04-21-2009 at 06:49 AM.