View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 12:34 AM

mrhasan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearth View Post
Glad to see you back Raied missed seeing your tank which I might add was to drool for regardless of what you think 😜

Btw your not allowed to leave again that's the rules
Thanks. Always appreciate your high compliments

Haha. I will try not to leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myka View Post
Welcome back! Why don't you put a false back in it like the AIO tanks and make the compartment big enough to hold a little Tunze skimmer? Hang-on skimmers overflow onto your floor unless you mod them.
Thanks for your input. I have been thinking of getting an AIO but all the store ones are not enough for me. After seeing you idea about putting tunze inside the compartment, I contacted the aquarium manufacturer and they can make an AIO So I am getting an AIO with enough space to put in a tunze 9004. I am going to sit with the design now and hopefully can post it tonight to get more feedbacks

BTW I am getting mixed reviews regarding tunze skimmers; do you have any input on how tunze 9004 performs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
Welcome back, I look forward to seeing what you put together for this time around.

In many ways it's nice to have a clean/fresh start. I can't help on the PAR readings but I sure do like the Kessil's myself, if I were to completely fresh start myself I'd give those a serious consideration. I keep looking at them for use as plant lights too.
Thanks

Yes kessil is making a lot of sense to me and I don't think A160 will be underpowered for a 18x18x15. I especially like the shimmer and how easy simple the control ability is. And no disco effect!

You wouldn't want to see my tank. I don't use fancy equipment and I am a noob