Old 05-21-2015, 08:07 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
Give Mill St. Organic a try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werbo View Post
+2 for Mill St if your into organic and all
I picked up a pack of Mill Street Organic Lager. My first sip was, "That's not bad, a bit watery, and there's a little something in there I don't like." The particular flavor I don't like I don't know what it is exactly, but it's a taste I associate with dark beers and microbreweries. Is that the hops? I don't know. At this exact moment I've drank almost the whole beer and now my thought is, "Yep, I could drink this and enjoy it." It's not what I'm used to, but I think I could really get to dig this one. I also like the fact that is is only 4.2% alcohol because I'm a light-weight.

I also grabbed a single of a new grapefruit Rickard's (Molson) beer just for the fun of it (I kind of hope I don't like it) because the guy said it was super popular, and also a single can of Steamwhistle which I don't know much about, but I think someone mentioned it in this thread...now I have to go back and look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
Mike what kind of beer do you brew? I'm venturing this way as well shortly, actually ordered a BREWHA BIAC a while back which is suppose to ship out next week
Maybe I should make like the two of you guys and brew my own. New hobby!

SPS fanatic.

Last edited by Myka; 05-21-2015 at 08:12 PM.