View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 06:22 PM

yeeg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanic View Post
I happen to think the rating system is a good start, resetting once every six months works for me. Accountability is a good thing! I would not want to opt out if I had a negative review especially if the greater portion is positive!
I dont think it needs to be reset every 6 months...The long terrm average will show the true results moreso than short term stuff...

Also, in response to what wicked frags stated on page 4,

Individuals who leave any type of feedback on this system (either above or below the average feedback rating) can be traced back to their username, IP address and network card from the computer they used. I can then find out if they are in fact a customer or simply a loyal customer of another sponsor, again, should I see fit under the circumstances. Thanks.

Even if the person who voted isnt a customer, that shouldnt discredit their judgement of the said store...For example, lets say my cousin buys a bunch of frags from Joe's Frag Shoppe and loves every bit of the experience...I then go over to his place to see what all the hype about and then realize it doesnt turn my crank due to whatever reason...Of course I would feel the opposite towards Joe's Frag Shoppe than what he feels but its just an opinion...

When I look at these ratings, I am more than happy with a vendor who has 80% in the first 2 categories and would be willing to do business with them...Lets face it, we are all human and no one is perfect...If I see one that has 100% in the top categiory, I would think its too good to be true...If you're perfect, it goes to your head but if you're not, then you strive to get better...

Its normal business practise to have someone who is not entirely satisfied with everything you have...Like someone else said, "you cant please everyone all of the time"...I see it all the time at my office...People look for reasons to b*tch...

650G Mixed, 5 - Lumenarc 250w 10K, 4 - Tunze Turbelle 6101 w/7095, BK 250 External

650# - Tonga LR, 49 sps, 9 lps, 4 softies, 10 mush/zoas, 1 clam

Blonde Naso, Sohal, 2 Yellow Tangs, Juv Emperor, CBB, Achilles, Kole, Solar Fairy Wrasse, paired pencil Wrasse, Cleaner Wrasse, Blue lined rabbit Fish, 8 clowns, lawnmower blenny, mandarin dragonet, sand sifting goby, abalone, tux urchin, black spiny urchin, 4 cleaner shrimp, 1 fire shrimp, 150+ snails/crabs/conches