View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 02:52 AM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road

Well....this is the part where the community kind of jumps on board. I was always just the guy with a truck willing to put my best effort forward to hit a start point. There is not a chance in hell I can either establish, fund, or maintain something of this nature solo effort. Many will poo-poo the idea or the notion. Those of you who are on that side of the fence can stay there. This is still nothing more than an idea or best intended effort to throw something against the wall and "set what sticks".
Do I have any idea where this is headed, what the end result will be.....hell no. But this is the part where we see how many like-minded individuals out there might want to give this a shot. Take a gamble, and at least explore all avenues before the plug is pulled. Not a single person is going to be the solution. If it ultimately ends in an all-out failure....I guess I'm driving a shitload of tanks to the dump. Maybe there is an opportunity to do something to benifit all, perhaps there is a different opportunity that will come of this.
Who knows. But I'm willing to see....

Last edited by Cujo#31; 04-29-2016 at 02:57 AM.