View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 12:40 AM

silentcivilian is on a distinguished road

Ok, so slight update:

Bad news, had some trouble at the start with some levels, alot of coral from the move never made it, the last 2 months has been very quiet just trying to slowly right the wrongs of the tank. Things are starting to look up, everything starting to show signs of positive growth again, so hoping to see that trend continue.

Today was a bad day though, I had bought a new fish on sunday, was out with the gf, we bought a new fish, she wanted a Flame Hawk, I said sure, he should be ok in the tank... ohhh no.. quite the oppisite really, ****ed fish off, kept swiming really fast and skimming the surface, so I wasnt happy, and didnt want the little guy to jump or die of stress related conditions, so I took him back to the LFS.. but the bad part was.. to get him out was a nightmare.. Litterally had to remove all my rock, and a large portion or water just to lock him down..

The upside, have a new pygmy angel (rusty) and a calgary raised clownfish, which was all done as a straight up $ for $ trade at the store..

The better upside, im happy with how my rock looks now then I was before. So here are some updated pictures.

Last edited by silentcivilian; 06-26-2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Wrong Links