View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 01:37 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

What was the time frame for all of this? Aside from waiting a few weeks before adding your first critters. The reason I ask is because your "problems" are very common challenges that ALL salt water hobbyists encounter at some stage and to various degrees. Ultimately we have all poured the same amount of time and money into the hobby to battle these challenges. It sounds like you were suggested all the proper remedies. Although, I have no experience with lanthium chloride. We've all had to figure out the appropriate lighting for our setups, the best way for us to battle phosphates, nitrates, anemone suicides, etc.

I guess what I'm getting at is that your journey sounds quite common. I think what you're truly battling is trying to stabilize your tank. All new tanks need To achieve a level of stabilization to be successful. Unfortunately this is quite challenging, as you've discovered, if you are trying to battle various nuisances. One suggestion I would make is whenever you are attacking something, try to limit yourself to one solution at a time. I would not have recommend you dose lanthium while bringing gfo AND bioPellets all online at the same time.