Thread: Testing water
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 08:49 PM

Bblinks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkbait-huhaha View Post
Oh absolutely, I hope no reefer would read my post without considering how different my tank could be compared to theirs. I was simply stating what I do for my tank. Jeez, I give terrible advice, so I hope no one would take my words literal.

In my tank, It's 90g mixed reef with the majority of it being LPS. I consider, personally, my corals to be inexpensive or very common. If my tank (knock on wood) ever crash, and I lost my corals, It would not be the end of the world. It would be easy to achieve the same inexpensive corals off the reefing community.

In the future, if I do plan to keep SPS, I would expect crazy swings of the "major 3" once I start dosing and moving up on the ladder, that's when I would decide to check parameters

I got a biocube with lps and nems, I don't test nothing on it. Just sit back and enjoy.

Sps on the other hand is a total different story. If you even look at it wrong it will peel. lol If you are gluten for punishment and like pain and suffering then please join me on this sps journey of angrish.

300DD - 140DD

TOTM Fall 2013