View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:20 PM

Nebthet is on a distinguished road
Default Fragalot Unresolved Issue still ongoing

Hi everyone,

I was not sure where to post this, but since I am from Ontario I decided to post this in the Ontario thread. If this is not the right place, others can move it.

I know most of you who also have issues with fragalot saw my other post on the Deletion of Posts thread under his forum, which when he was removed as a sponsor was also removed.

What I want to do is just give you all an update on the situation.
It has not improved and has not been resolved.

After Burc was removed as a sponsor on this site he sent me the following email.

Quote:
On 15-Aug-09, at 12:01 AM, BURC UCAK wrote:

Sarah,
*First when you*tell the story on public forums please*tell the whole story.
*Did you follow up DOA policy? Which is clearly says on the website.*
*This is from DOA policy on website:
*In the case of DOA's (dead on arrivals), please contact us immediately.* We will request a digital photograph of the DOA from you.* Credit will only be issued once a photograph has been received less than 12 hours.
DOA credit does NOT cover shipping cost.*
*First.. When you receive DOA you need to take pictures and email them to me.Which is clearly says on the website.*Not 5 days later.
*Second.. DOA credits doesnt cover the shipping cost. Which is clearly says on the website. But you refused that too. But i have shipped that replacements anyway.
*Third.. You have filled a claim on paypal already and escalated to paypal. I cant do anything until paypal*finish the case.
*Forth.. I dont see any*bag without water in the pictures. And non of them DOA*while they were in the bag. I dont ship fresh cut frags but i sent you my grow out peices to you show they are not fresh cuts.
* You can file a claim trough Police but once they see policy on website they will see you didnt do your part either. Like i said before i cant do anything until paypal closes the case. We have to wait for paypal for now for further moves.
Thank you
Burc
Here is the response I sent him.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Order issues. Sbaker Belleville. Paypal dispute# 750-985-761
Date: August 15, 2009 3:33:46 AM EST
To: bucak@sympatico.ca

BURC,

First thing, I let you know of the DOA issue immediately. That day, and as stated by FEDEX the shipment was damaged.

I also informed you I had issues with my computer on that day and I would get the pics out to you asap as I had to go out to my mothers to use her computer to send them to you. I cannot help it if my DELL Computer decides to stop working, so I had to find a resource for another computer.

Also, I have shared every single email back and forth between you and I and I have told them the whole story.

In addition to this, if you looked on the Paypal claim, at least on my end, it was noted on there as case closed because they will not look into something that is not what it is suppose to be.

I am not the only person having these issues with you. A bunch of people in Edmonton who just did a group order with you have received their items the same way I received mine. Rank water dead and dying frags.

There are also other people who are not happy that you have stopped emailing them to resolve this issue with them.

You find it convenient to take 4 or 5 days to get back in touch with someone who is having issues with you trying to resolve them, or not bother to tell someone you are not going to send some of the frags they ordered from you and then they have to hassle you for a refund of that item.

I was upfront with you from the beginning when I received the reorder. You could have at least given me a few considerations when it came to my computer breaking down and having to find another way to send them to you. The info from FedEx should have been a partial enough evidence to let you know and confirm there was a problem.

Also if you cannot see where those bags leaked in the pictures, where other people on the forums can and have commented on them, then there is a problem.

You are more than welcome to come down here, see that my dell computer does not work, see that my canon camera cannot upload the pictures onto my old crappy 500Mhz 10yr old Mac, and see for yourself the actual date on the pictures stored in the camera.

All I want is to get this finally resolved. Then we can be done with each other permanently.

Because you were not responding to me over the last week, I took it upon myself to let other forums for which you are a sponsor know what was happening between us and to see the emails back and forth between us.

If you are going to be a sponsor on a site, where someone is a member and is having issues and not work with them to resolve that issue so everyone involved is happy then other people have a right to know.

As I stated previously, I let you know of the issue in less than 12hrs of receiving the merch. As can be verified by these emails. I informed you of the issues with my computer as well and informed you I would send the pictures as quickly as I can. That for reputable businesses would be enough to work with and satisfy them, especially having the Fedex notation of damaged but delivered.

In addition to this, I also know Gord R, in Trenton had to call the police for Fraud against you for having a similar issue, and he is also the person who has advised me to do the same.

I have tried to resolve this amicably with you. All I am looking for is to get what I paid for in health. Not DOA. That is why I am willing to change to a selection of Zoas you have as a $10 special instead of your SPS because I no longer trust those. But if you want to resend the SPS again... and the ever missing sun corals from what I ordered that would be fine to.

Ms. Sarah Baker

Now Burc has informed other forums that he considers the issue resolved because Paypal won't do anything. He is telling them that Paypal refused my claim. Which is an untrue statement.

Paypal cannot do anything as it not within their power.
Quote:
ot as described - Claim - #PP-750-985-761
Disputed Amount:
$124.10 CAD
Status
We're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time. PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy applies to the shipment of goods but not to disputes about merchandise quality.

What happens next

We encourage you to work directly with your seller to resolve this matter.
By the sounds of it, I don't expect this to be resolved honestly by Burc and as such I am more than likely going to have to resolve this another way.

I just wanted to keep you all updated on the progress.

Thank you.

Last edited by Nebthet; 08-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.