View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 06:58 PM
Staff

christyf5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
What I don't understand is how the tank looks worse everytime I move a rock. And if I move it back, it doesn't fit there anymore. And if it at least "sort of" fits, it looks worse there now than the spot it was just in that was worse than the first place. And if you move it back to the first spot you moved it to, it now looks even worse. And it doesn't fit THERE anymore either. It's like the jigsaw puzzle from hell. No matter what you do, it's worse. It's sort of like the "How many bikes are enough?" The correct answer is "one more." How will the tank look if you rearrange the slightest little thing? Worse.
Bwhaah Tony, I totally agree. Everything in my tank has shifted now. I have little frag pucks all over the place to position everything as the puzzle didn't really fit back together at all, corals are touching and the pucks are keeping them about 1/4" apart at this point.

Man I can't wait for my new tank

My 180 Build

Every electronic component is shipped with smoke stored deep inside.... only a real genius can find a way to set it free.