View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 12:19 AM

Wanderer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pts View Post
Sorry, I over esimated your hockey intelligence.

Consistency... Goals in the playoffs ( for the Canucks that would mean 18 games, cause I know that mathematically that will trouble you ) 3 of the top 5 are Canucks, 1 of those a Sedin. Consistent is scoring 8 goals in 18 games in the playoffs.

How about Henrik LEADING THE ****ING LEAGUE IN POINTS! 21 points in 18 games, umm yeah I call that consistent.

Are you for real? -4 in the playoffs, really? WOW. I'm sure this will come as a shocker to you, but +/- does not tally on powerplays. You know, the part of the game that the Sedins are absolutely deadly at, to which their whole game is based around. Oh ****, geuss what? The Sedins just happen to be #1 and #2 in powerplay points.

Noticing a trend here bright guy? How about the Sedins leading or almost leading every major statistcal category they are eligble for.

Luongo LEADS THE ****ING LEAGUE IN PLAYOFF WINS! 12 wins out of 18 games played, a .666 winning percentage, which is better than his .633 regualr season winning percentage! Hmmmm... lets see, oh I know consistent would describe it. Oh and while he was at it, he just happens to lead the league in shut outs.

Here's an idea, go out to the local golf course and see if you can find some Leafs, practicing their "shot", perhaps you could hold hands and dream of the next decade where they might possibly make the playoffs.
never have i laughed so hard as i did with this roast. great post. and *ahem*

GO CANUCKS GO!

and I'll just add that the set plays off of a face off in the offensive zone (an indicator of strong skaters and offensive skill) are VERY productive for the sedin line.

Last edited by Wanderer; 05-26-2011 at 12:19 AM. Reason: typo