View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:22 AM

CoralineCori is on a distinguished road

Ok, that makes me feel more at ease then lol. He def has still has very pretty fluorescent pink color, his foot is for sure getting hold of rocks and his mouth isn't gaping. He looks healthy! I have a Cinnamon Clown pair of which the female has taken over and claimed the nem as HERS lol. the male is making due with either my duncans or brain. It is amazing how nems and clowns rely on each other. In fact the most amazing thing I witnessed was a month ago....my nem somehow had a spine from my urchin sticking straight out of his mouth. (I told my son he had something stuck in his teeth so he was using a spine for a toothpick lol) anyways I didn't know if I should attempt to pull it out with risk of tearing the nem or just leave it. Well by gosh that littl clow kept picking and picking until she finally got good grasp of that spine, pulled it straight out and swam to the farthest point of the tank and dropped it!!! I was in complete awe. Besides that it's neat to watch her bring the nem food during feedings as well