View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 02:31 AM

freeze is on a distinguished road

Had one for about 6 months. I loved him. They love to jump. If the get scared or startled they jump. I had to put a plexi lid on my tank as the clowns started bugging him and he would go straight up. Before the lid he landed on the TV tray beside me. Every now and the. I would hear him banging against the lid. Ate like a pig, pellets, frozen, he didn't care. Dug tunnels under every rock in the tank and moved the sand bed every day, so corals on the sand is a no go, they will bury them or dig under them. I have no idea where mine went. I had him in a tank with two clowns, one who was pretty territorial. Would start going into his homes to **** him off. I think they may have had it out or something because he didn't jump out...lid. Only other thing I can think of is he dug to swap under a big rock and got trapped but I haven't found a skeleton. Very sad loss as he was one of my favorite fish so far. I will try one again in the new bigger tank. Lots of personality and cool to watch. I would build a nano and have one as the sole fish.