View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 06:28 PM

Gooly001 is on a distinguished road
Default It's me Paul

Hi Everyone,

It's been while since I've posted on here and it is moving to see so many people giving us accolades for the work that we've put in over the years.

It is time for me to move on. My wife and I have other business pursuits that doesn't require us to trade time for money. I have decided to sell the business due to my core value that my wife and 2 young children come first over anything else. I have put in way too many hours in the past and regret all the time I've lost with them

So, having said that the store is profitable. It generates enough income to live on thanks to all our loyal and regular clients.

Many of you have expressed why we were closed so often. Because the store is owner operated and we did try hiring students, we felt that our customers were wanting our attention and not a student who's still learning the hobby and wasn't qualified to offer advice to customers who had thousands upon thousands of dollars invested in their tanks. So, most times there was only one of us present at the store and that person would need to leave to do tank consults or maintenance for clients or pick up shipments from the airport. I will admit there were times we took lunch breaks and got called away and weren't able to get back to the store as promised on the signage.

This was the biggest hinderance and a large reason why we weren't able to grow the business much more.

In conclusion, there are a few more reasons why the store ended up in this situation, but those reasons were personal and not business releated. It is my hope that someone qualified would take over the store and help serve all those amazing clients that we have built along those years. It is a huge hole that will need to be filled but it is not one that I am choosing to continue on that path.

Thank you Canreef for all your years of support. The store is for sale and if no one approaches to take over the business, all equipment will be liquidated next week.

One last favour I would ask of you all, would be to help rehome all the remaining livestock that's at the store. All livestock inventory is 50% off.

Thanks again and best wishes to all of you.

Cheers,

Paul

Last edited by Gooly001; 05-27-2015 at 06:32 PM.