View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 02:54 AM

fishoholic will become famous soon enough

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too late... I didn't read the rules right or understand things right (as you did say DENNY that we could go at our own pace) and I thought that you had until the dates above at the latest to do things but you could do them as fast as you wanted to but no slower then the dates above. Sorry I didn't read the rules very well before I signed up. I am waaaayyyyyy to impatient of a person to not set up stuff immediately, like as of yesterday, and it kills me to wait a day (never mind a whole month ) not to share progress (when progress was made) so what fun is it if everything is running but you have to hold back pic's until the right dates Guidelines are good but they should be "have to be done by this date date" not "can't post pic's of what you've already done till this date date" Seems silly to me that if you've already done something not to show what you've done until a certain date

Personally I say we take a vote with the contestants entered to see how everyone feels about going at their own pace as long as you have posted updates along the way and you have the things added by no later then the dates posted above. That way people who want to go faster can and others who want to take their time can as well. That way everyone is happy especially me

This is a contest after all and it's not my fault if others can't keep up Besides isn't it more interesting to see what happens as it's happening then making people wait for updates on things they've already done????? Judges can dock points if they like if they feel like bratty contestants like myself are going to fast but personally it's more fun to see what's happening as it's happening then to have to wait until months after the fact!