View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:05 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
Well remember you have no entry fee, so more than likely 25 people won't finish this contest. Previous years had entry fees so less people entered but I believe everyone finished. It's only another week, I doubt you'll get 25 more people and while I don't actually think limiting the amount of people is a bad idea it's just it seems you keep changing things which isn't fair to everyone. There's probably a few people waiting til last minute to join which they originally could but now they can't.

ive changed nothing but allow people to start their journals prior to the first,the rules are as they were first posted, same as the timeline...nothings been changed.....id like to know what you think i changed besided the number of contestants we have???

i stopped the numbers after plenty of thought, like i said maybe next year we can do something different.

for those who waited untill last minute....what can i say but if you were on the fence and waiting to see how it turned out.... you waited too long.....the registration was open for anyone wanting to join...no commitments had to be made and someone could have backed out if they didnt want to be in it......i figure those who are truely interested have joined by now......theres even still one place left:P:P

out of 25 if we have 10 dropouts....we still have 15 contestants.

yes this a free contest , it will stay free as long as im running it but everyone has to remember this is the first year for this contest, there are going to be some modifications here and there , but im making the decisions in the best interest of the contest and the contestants who entered and the people running the contest.

when i started this contest it was just me doing the planning and work for the contest , no one stepped forward for help in arranging this contest so ive done the best i can considering ive never ran a contest before......so far imo im happy with the way its going and i do not see a need to change things

cheers

Last edited by reefwars; 09-17-2012 at 03:10 PM.