View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 05:53 AM

viperfish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD View Post
I supply a number of the vendors on this forum (not live fish) so I'm not going to go round & round with you, or anyone else. Your previous (bullshit!) repsonse is a prime example of why I typically don't get involved in these types of discussions here.

I offered some very sound advice, whether the OP takes it or not is up to him.
Geez! Take a pill there buddy! So you sell New Life Spectrum, it's very clear what you sell and who you sell it to on your website, it's understandable that you would get on the defensive every time I mention alternative foods but lets face it, you're a salesman and next week or next year you'll be selling something else and it will be the best. Here is a reality check for you my friend, there are foods out there as good as NLS, so get over it! Don't go shooting people down for mentioning there are other good foods out there.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable and friendly people on this forum, unlike you they contribute with sound advice, you're just plugging your product and since you aren't a sponsor you have to do it very discretely. If everyone was like you and stayed away, there would be no forum. Boy I hope you have someone else looking after client relations because you are doing a real crappy job!