View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 08:57 PM
Gold Member

FishyFishy! will become famous soon enough

I just bought a 2014 Toyota Rav4 LE AWD, and I can't say anything bad about it yet. Power is great from a 4 cyl. Fuel economy is awesome. Interior space is fantastic. The sport mode actually feels like you're in sport mode (stiffens the steering, suspension and changes shift points in the tranny). Handles great. And it's cheap as well. I pay $300/month. And all my maintenance is free until 60,000 kms.

I haven't winter driven it yet, but i'm sure it will be awesome.

I would never even think if getting a chevy or domestic. After owning a few... I can say they just don't age well. My 1990 Honda Accord Wagon still dosn't rattle when I slam the door. My 2013 Ford F150 FX4 rattles like a mother and it only has 40,000 kms. Feels like the doors are going to fall off.

I too, like subaru's (no offence steve... I know you like bimmers and audi's). My buddy has an impreza and it's amazing in the winter. Never felt anything more solid on snow covered and icey roads. If you can afford an audi, then go for it, as their quattro is second to none, but for the average guy, there is a lot of good stuff out there from the japanese markets.

They call it addiction for a reason...