View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 05:10 PM

oyf709 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
I placed order from them on the 20th, it arrived on the 26th.

They don’t seem fond of emails as they never sent a confirmation, but I am happy with the shipping speed in light of the current situation.
I just ordered from Canada Copepods and I am satisfied with the product but extremely disappointed with their customer service. They don't reply to your inquiry at all and if you ever run into actual product related issues, I don't know how you going to resolve it.

I emailed them about Purolator shipping issue which result in the codepods stuck on the delivery truck for a good 24 hours and left at my door step without notifying us. I emailed codepods canada to ask about if it impacts the culture but I got no reply what so ever.

As for the culture, it is different from the Tigger pods you get from JL. They are much smaller but after about a week, my 75g has full of it everywhere in my main tank. That being said, my tank has 0 fish as it is still in the final phase of the cycling so perfect timing on the seeding.

When I said everywhere, I mean it...It is EVERYWHERE!I got picture of it just not sure how to post it here now without Photobucket.