View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 11:36 PM

Ruth is on a distinguished road

I can't really comment on using those filters as I am not very good an modding things to work. I will say that I think you bioload is a little bit big. Wrasses like lots of swimming room and my experience has been that in a smaller tank they have a tendancy to jump. I am also not sure on the star fish as I have never had a chocolate chip but I do understand that they need quite a large sand bed in order to be properly fed. You don't want to get too many fish in there because with that volume of water if things go bad from a slight overfeeding it can get ugly in a hurry. Your best bet would be to add you smaller fishes first and just keep them for a month or so and monitor your water quality. If it is fine and you are not having any troubles try and add an additional fish. Always add the shy ones first and progress to the most aggressive. Not sure about a flame angel in that size tank but I am sure someone will jump in. I have a coral beauty in my 230 and can tell you that he has grown to about 4" and is quite aggressive so I would think that the flame will be similar.
HTH