Thread: Favourite Salt?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 02:00 AM

chi is on a distinguished road

Yes, I've read them but I still decided that the way they formulated their product is still very decent. They test batch for batch for each of their containers. They crammed too much in too little of a container so I gambled on solving the problem by mixing the dry salt first. I was guessing that the density of each of the elements would also differ and causing the lighter elements to be at the top, my magnesium was at 1500 for the first batch along with a low alk (forgot to mention in previous post) I am not sure if anyone else tried to mix the dry salt before using it. I just don't see how a company can screw up on each container when they are one of the only companies that shows the statistics for each container. Anyways, just because of the inconsistency from bucket to bucket in terms of its mixing clear or cloudy and also the really high instances where people get elevated levels of each element, i will definitely not purchase it again. Very sorry to hear that your tank crashed , their reply was also very stupid...30 mins, my god...