Thread: Coralife Salt
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 04:27 PM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coasting View Post
I didn't do any research prior to picking my salt... It was simply on sale for like $20 a bucket at petsmart so they could make room for their brand of salt so I bought as many as I could.
Not sure how the boxes are packed, but if the buckets are still the same as mine then you will open your bucket and find the salt divided into 3 resealable bags. No stupid "rolling" of buckets and what not I see people talk about. My biggest complaint is that id have to use a prybar on some buckets to get them open.
I'm not sure how much good rolling does, but I still do it. BTW folks the $29.99 a bucket for IO at King Ed's is gone, So I phoned there to see what a pail costs now , they told me $34.99, so I went there to Burnaby from Langley figuring it was still a bit of a saving and when I paid at the counter I was told it's $39.99. They wouldn't give me the quoted price I was given and was told "we don't give prices on the phone, which is BS". I won't go back there I'd rather pay the little extra to J&L, it's a principal thing with me.
Sorry Bill didn't mean to Hijack your thread, I'll be interested to know how the Coralife salt works for you. How many pails on a skid?