View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 07:14 AM

the marine apprentice is on a distinguished road

Hmmm interesting I like blennies.
So I was in Calgary yesterday and spend a few bucks on some highly needed supplies. I got an orange spot goby, a lawnmower blenny and a cute green clown goby. I also got a sweet frag of red zoas that are new to my collection of 26 different types of zoas and I also upgraded two of my bulbs in my light. So instead of 3 15k aqua science and one crappy current USA actinic I know have 2 15k and 2 geisman actinic + and holy crap I never knew I had that sort of color in my nano. Everything just popped and the coral all seemed a bit more happy today when the lights went out. I am very impressed with the new lights and a huge thanks goes out to Doug and carmen from red coral for all the help you guys rock don't change the way u do things there.
I have a few pics of the new stuff but I have to get it all loaded from my phone to photobucket and it takes forever when I don't have a wifi connection.

On a really sad note I came home after work tonight to fine my orange spot goby dried up and laying on my desk beside my tank. I saw that my sixline was bein a bully last night for a while but simmered down once my lights went out. But I guess the sixline basterd didn't like the goby today. The six line will be finding a new home asap.
mp40wes
Diablo skimmer
Mag 12 return pump also feeding two reactors