View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:41 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-dogg View Post
I had Zoo Nudi infestation before. Although They look colourful they're the reason why almost 50% of zoo population on my rock were closed and shrinking. You could also see the eggs on the front glass and on the closed polyp zoo.
I tried with flatworm exit even tripple dosed, it did not work. I even finished the bottle in two tries.

Then I decided to buy 2 yellow coris wrasse after reading about them. I read that not every wrasse are guaranteed to remove aquarium pest so its kind of a gamble but for me the fact that I wanted some yellow in my tank made me buy these beautiful fishes.

I did my part with manually removing some nudis that I find by turkey baster or water jet/powerhead and scoop them out with fish net.

I dont know if they eat the eggs or the hatchlings but over time my zoos started opening up, the nudis and their eggs started disappearing little by little until they're all gone.

my little 1.5 inch coris wrasse hunting.

they are awesome, but dont eat the eggs. they will devour any babies but untill they are visible they will munch on your zoos.

best tool is a combination of everything i said , no one thing works by its self(usually)