View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 08:48 PM

sharuq1 is on a distinguished road

Anyone can join, anyone can come to the meetings and the BBQ.

There is a registration form available (just email Jim Sayers at jsayers@shaw.ca). For the moment there is no fee to join, but this could change some time down the line due to costs for group activities. I am not entirely sure how many members we have (Jim would likely know) but I'm guessing it's around 10-15 at the moment although attendance has not been all that great.

The club meets the first Sunday at 7pm with location TBA (sometimes we go to different members house so we can see their tanks and stuff). You can pm me or e-mail/call Jim for addresses if needed. The regular meetings are on hiatus until September due to everyone being out and about for summer.

We've had one member come forward to offer their place for the BBQ, however I don't have his contact info. yet because he is not on Canreef.

Jim Sayers is the creator and defacto leader of the group, so if I keep alluding to him that's why.

Edit: I have been unable to get a hold of Jim Sayers via the e-mail address above. He is having some family issues and may not be able to help with the club for some time. If you want to join up please send me a pm with your name, phone no. and e-mail address and I will place you on the mailing list I have going.

As of Nov. 20/2009--please see last post, things have changed a bit

Last edited by sharuq1; 11-20-2009 at 05:56 PM.