View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 02:39 PM

Fin2you is on a distinguished road

I have wandered into a bunch of the stores in the past couple weeks.
Golds, smelt like smoke & whoever was working made it seem like I was imposing browsing the store. I did buy a couple coral frags the prices were right at $15-$19 & a jar of food I needed.
big Als tanks were almost empty both on Fw & SW. I found a pretty Feather duster worthy of parting with $19.99.
Pisces was full & so were their prices. If it hadn't been for a beautiful purple Veiltail Betta in a pathetic cup at the front My wallet would have stayed shut. But I parted with $5.99+GST
Concepts I am wavering on. I had been in a few times b4 the join up with Wayne, and once since. That said I went into Riverfront once 6years ago looking at bettas & swore I would never go back. Not my place to judge but I can choose what businesses I want to personally support & what doesn't jive with me. That said their prices for frozen fish food can't be beat.
Tried to find Ocean Creations again & even my newly updated GPS couldn't guide me there. Finally got P.O. After 1/2 hr of going in circles and crossed it off my list of places I might shop at.
So I back tracked a bit & went back into Wai's for the 2nd time in a week. There were other people in the store but I got a smile. I wandered around drooling at the tanks brimming with beautiful corals. When he was done with the other customers we chatted. I can honestly say I can see both "sides" other posters are saying. I would have to say IMHO, this man is the most open & honest to goodness real human being I have met in a long time. We all have our good days & our bad, we all have different personalities that cause us to react to people differently. I appreciate this realness in my whole life not just in my fish keeping hobby.