View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:16 AM

ntotheblue is on a distinguished road

Item was shipped to you in good condition and has described I only mentioned 2 probes and not 3 we made our deal through paypal and only now I know why you were never able to show evidnce towards the complaint you put in only to find out that the item I sent you in excellent condition was shipped back in broken pieces you obviously wanted to get your money back from paypal without me showing them evidence so you shipped after the resolution was done and that is why you never came up with a tracking number and paypal is my full evidence that you are a lost case now why would I do paypal and send you an item not described has in the sale only to have it sent back to me and have paypal refund you the money without me being able to do anything about it. I was away for a few days and sent you $100 without even knowing the condition of the item you sent me so Now I got a broken aqua controller and out of luck for $100! Please refund me the money or find yourself for harrassment and fraud charges!!