View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 03:40 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquattro View Post
The problem with any type of review is getting all the facts, all the time. What about the shipment that went to the wrong house? What if it hadn't been recovered? Then it's a he said/she said argument, with someone getting labelled as bad to deal with when they did nothing wrong.
We just can't have that even once. Get paid before you ship and insure the shipment. Then everyone is protected.
The only way to deal with problems is contact us for direction, and then if a warning is warranted, we can post it.
i agree it would never happen as then someone has to play judge and gather facts which is tough when two poeple live across the country from each other , sometimes people blow the handle before the other guy has a chance to reply( happened to me , sorry guy!!!!)

best thing we can do as a community is buy with caution , business or not things may work out or not work out as i said its often that it does work out or theres a reason for things that arnt known.

i honestly dont think anyone comes here to scam or take advantage , its more of a bad decision scenarios that lead to dead ends.