Thread: lastlight's 209
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 05:36 AM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Thanks guys. Overflow is standard external with three holes. Primary siphon with trickle down the emergency and third is my return which I still need to fit with some loc-line. Black vinyl on back of tank and the overflow teeth are CNC in a black plexi insert that can be removed.

Tried out the prodibio to kick start the tank maybe a month ago. Have started adding my fish / coral feeders and as I typically do I'm adding all the fish I've had before and loved. Really need a nice Kole tang though! Just have a strip of RGB LEDs I had kicking around over the tank for now just so I can watch the fish. Will hopefully get to constructing the light canopy soon.

No great pics to share but so far for fish I have

7 chromis
2 3-stripe
Pair of squarespot
Naso
Tailspot

And best of all my best friend gave me back the black leopard wrasse from my avatar. She must be at least 6 years old now and she's got adult colorations in her face so it's green marble instead of white spots. She has only been in the tank 2 days and was asleep before I came home from work. Hope to get a picture soon. Wish i still had access to a macro lens. When I'm ready I'll be getting frags of some of my old gorgs as well. Super stoked!